Saturday, October 6, 2007

Stop Computer Hackers

Though I do not understand computers very well, I have used a computer since about 1993. Now that my fingers are no longer so flexible I love my computer even more than before. Using E-mail I am able to correspond with friends and family. And I am able to keep my thoughts organized using my word processor.

But there is one thing about computers which I absolutely hate -- hacking! Hackers deserve jail time regardless of their age. They are guilty of causing great monetary losses to their victims -- you and me.

They are guilty of creating frustration and aggravation for those of us who are simply trying to enjoy using our computers. Hackers may be very bright when it comes to understanding computers but they are ignorant, thoughtless and uncaring when faced with the consequences of their actions.

Personally, through the years I expect I have spent at least 100 hours troubleshooting various problems. In addition, I believe I have spent about $5000 in upgrading and/or replacing my computer and in buying software to prevent the problems which hackers create.

Recently I read that successful hackers could also steal your identity. Now this is frightening! Viruses, trojans, adware, and slow loading or non-functioning computers are bad. And now we learn that hackers could actually steal your identity!

Where will it all end?

Computer protection programs are available. But many, if not all, do nothing to stop someone from sending problems to your computer. However, some of those programs are quite efficient in removing those problems, once a problem is recognized. It seems prefferable to stop the problem from being placed on your computer in the first place.

I have found a program which I believe will stop computer hackers. I downloaded a program called Security Suite which can run continuously in the background and stop hackers from gaining access to your computer. Downloading took less than a minute. And after the free scan revealed no problems on my computer I feel secure.

Considering that the program comes with a full eight week money back guarantee, there is nothing to lose.

The free scan is highly recommended even if your computer is running smoothly. I believe you will agree that this product is worthwhile both for your peace of mind and for your personal, or business, security.


http://www.articlefair.com/Article/Stop-Computer-Hackers/36671