Thursday, July 19, 2007

Earn Cashback On Mobile

'Hi Joel - guess where I'm calling from?' Do you see an element of unwonted connotation in this rather run-of-the-mill statement of conversation? How would you reciprocate if I told you that this statement marked the commencement of an epoch-making era. Factually speaking, the most momentous sentence ever made in the inception and evolution of mobile phones. Perplexed? So was I without this cognizance: Dr Martin Cooper, a former general manager for the systems division at Motorola made this first call on a portable cell phone to his rival, Joel Engel, head of research at Bell Laboratories in 1973. Since then, the incessant curve of mobile phone evolution has influenced our lives irrevocably.

Reverting back to pragmatism, I have always believed that the process of selection can be immaculate if it is complemented well by an impeccable process of elimination. Choosing a mobile phone is no exception to this. Priorities and parameters may add on to the already existing set of complexities. In quest of a pertinent Cashback Portal to gratify my need for a befitting mobile phone, as I am one of those who prefer shopping via Internet in the comfort and succor of my armchair rather than sweating out visiting the shops; I was fortunate to have found a few of them ingratiating my needs.. They introduce you to a glut of retailers in different categories and sub categories to choose from and an opportunity to earn while you spend. Where recently launched Cashback Portals, I believe, score above the rest is through their limpid offers making it easy for you to select, not leaving you indecisive amongst oodles of baiting offers as they would opt to reach more customers rather than taking home a good sum of money initially. I wish I had time to go through them thoroughly, however I plan to do so as soon as I manage to squeeze some time out. Looks like I am all set to lay my hands on a new mobile phone finally.


http://www.articledashboard.com/Article/Earn-cashback-on-mobiles/111639